Category List

Friday, November 29, 2013

Skinny Mini Reuben Appetizers, Low Calorie and Delectable- Here’s a classic deli sandwich turned into a bite-sized appetizer. I love serving these whenever I’m having company or even as a fun lunch.

Carrot cake bites
Carrot cake bites

Download whole gallery
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers
Jalapeno Cream Cheese Crescent Poppers

Download whole gallery
Skinny Mini Reuben Appetizers, Low Calorie and Delectable- Here’s a classic deli sandwich turned into a bite-sized appetizer. I love serving these whenever I’m having company or even as a fun lunch.
Skinny Mini Reuben Appetizers, Low Calorie and Delectable- Here’s a classic deli sandwich turned into a bite-sized appetizer. I love serving these whenever I’m having company or even as a fun lunch.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment