Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

{Paleo "Creamy" Crockpot Chicken and Tomato Soup} Our new favorite soup. I made this last night and I used only 4 chicken breasts to save $ and it was the perfect amount of chicken!! :) going on by bi-weekly menu!

{Paleo "Creamy" Crockpot Chicken and Tomato Soup} Our new favorite soup. I made this last night and I used only 4 chicken breasts to save $ and it was the perfect amount of chicken!! :) going on by bi-weekly menu!
{Paleo "Creamy" Crockpot Chicken and Tomato Soup} Our new favorite soup. I made this last night and I used only 4 chicken breasts to save $ and it was the perfect amount of chicken!! :) going on by bi-weekly menu!
Click here to download
This pie top cutter allows you to get the perfect design every time. Buy it here: www.bhg.com/...
This pie top cutter allows you to get the perfect design every time. Buy it here: www.bhg.com/...
Click here to download
squash and black bean soup
squash and black bean soup
Click here to download
Recipe For Chicken Pot Pie
Recipe For Chicken Pot Pie
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment