Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cheesy broccoli bacon quiche. I added some diced onions and replaced the cream with half and half. Oh, and I used 5 eggs instead of 3 because I like an egg-y quiche. It's just how I roll. Came out delish.

I don't like gimmicky eating fads, but I'm getting pretty tired of my whole wheat english muffin w/ peanut butter five mornings a week, so this seems worth a look.
I don't like gimmicky eating fads, but I'm getting pretty tired of my whole wheat english muffin w/ peanut butter five mornings a week, so this seems worth a look.

Download whole gallery
Paula Deen Gorilla Bread
Paula Deen Gorilla Bread

Download whole gallery
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes

Download whole gallery
roasted stuffed onions
roasted stuffed onions

Download whole gallery
Cheesy broccoli bacon quiche. I added some diced onions and replaced the cream with half and half. Oh, and I used 5 eggs instead of 3 because I like an egg-y quiche. It's just how I roll. Came out delish.
Cheesy broccoli bacon quiche. I added some diced onions and replaced the cream with half and half. Oh, and I used 5 eggs instead of 3 because I like an egg-y quiche. It's just how I roll. Came out delish.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment