Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

Bacon wrapped dried apricots stuffed with goat cheese (I'll use blue cheese, as I know from experience that it goes well with bacon and with apricots) #bacon #recipe #appetizer

Paula Deen Uncle Bob’s Fresh Apple Cake
Paula Deen Uncle Bob’s Fresh Apple Cake
Click here to download
Bacon wrapped dried apricots stuffed with goat cheese (I'll use blue cheese, as I know from experience that it goes well with bacon and with apricots) #bacon #recipe #appetizer
Bacon wrapped dried apricots stuffed with goat cheese (I'll use blue cheese, as I know from experience that it goes well with bacon and with apricots) #bacon #recipe #appetizer
Click here to download
Crunchy Chickpeas - the perfect healthy snack! Full of protein and fiber, this snack will satisfy your crunch craving! ;) {Yummy. Healthy. Easy.} #snack # healthy
Crunchy Chickpeas - the perfect healthy snack! Full of protein and fiber, this snack will satisfy your crunch craving! ;) {Yummy. Healthy. Easy.} #snack # healthy
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment