Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

"Another Pinner said: Chocolate cheesecake eggs I'm in charge of Easter dessert & my Fiance & I are in Weight Watchers so this is great! The decadence of chocolate and Cheesecake but in single, controlled serving size. I used lemon curd instead of the passionfruit filling in the recipe. Using 10 chocolate eggs to distribute the filling they are only 4 WW points each. :P"

Paula Deen Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
Paula Deen Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
Click here to download
"Another Pinner said: Chocolate cheesecake eggs I'm in charge of Easter dessert & my Fiance & I are in Weight Watchers so this is great! The decadence of chocolate and Cheesecake but in single, controlled serving size. I used lemon curd instead of the passionfruit filling in the recipe. Using 10 chocolate eggs to distribute the filling they are only 4 WW points each. :P"
"Another Pinner said: Chocolate cheesecake eggs    I'm in charge of Easter dessert & my Fiance & I are in Weight Watchers so this is great!  The decadence of chocolate and Cheesecake but in single, controlled serving size.  I used lemon curd instead of the passionfruit filling in the recipe.  Using 10 chocolate eggs to distribute the filling they are only 4 WW points each.  :P"
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment